Courses that NUJ Training Wales have run or are currently running
Click on the links below to see a course description. These courses have already been held at least once or they are on the current course calendar (see course calendar on the right). Register your name and email address for monthly training alerts on this page or our Home page.
This is not a definitive list. We’d like to hear from you if there’s training not covered here that would be of interest to you.
See Home page for current course dates and bookings
- Build Your Own Website – 2-day workshop
- Writing for the Web
- Create Multimedia Stories to Share on Social Media
- Social Media: What’s it all about?
- Social Media: Taking it a Step Further (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Two Day Shoot & Edit High Quality Video on an iPhone or iPad
- How to Run an Effective Social Media Campaign
- How to Drive Traffic to your Website
Specialist Print, Broadcast and Online Journalism Courses or Masterclasses
- Law, Ethics & Copyright Issues at Work
- Using the Freedom of Information Act: Practical training for journalists
- Features Pitching and Commissioning Masterclass (with an established national features writer & editor)
- Unleash your Writing Potential
- How to Self Publish
- Mentoring and Coaching (Institute of Leadership and Management Certificate)
- Linking In: Online and Face-to-Face Networking (including LinkedIn)
- Pitch & Deal: Marketing Your Work and Negotiating Rates
- How to be a Freelance
- When Religion Makes the News: reporting on issues relating to faith and its adherents. Cardiff, 8th November 2016
The two online courses above are available free of charge from this website. Please email email@example.com for the new one-off enrolment key.